Please excuse cross postings:

From: Libnet <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> On Behalf Of Katherine Weadley
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2018 3:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [Libnet] They said what? CLiC 2019 Spring Workshops

If you ever asked yourself why your peers present at CLiC Workshops -- just ask them! We did and this is what they said...

"It's a great opportunity to share knowledge and experience with others in a small, regional setting, and provides excellent networking opportunities."

"I recommend presenting to everyone because you also get to meet people who are thinking about your topic."

"I wanted to share my presentation with colleagues, to develop my public speaking skills, to share tips and tricks that have helped me in my job, and to represent my organization."

The dates and locations for 2019 are:
Grand Junction: March 21 & 22 @ Colorado Mesa University
Fort Morgan: March 29 @ Fort Morgan High School
Pueblo: April 15 & 16 @ CSU-Pueblo

The deadline to submit proposals is 9:12 am on Monday, November 5.

See our website for more details:  http://bit.ly/CLiCPresenter2019

Katherine Weadley | NE Regional Consultant

CLiC (Colorado Library Consortium)
7400 East Arapahoe Road, Suite 75 | Centennial, CO 80112
Office: 303.422.1150
Cell: 720.827.3925 | Toll Free: 1.888.206.2695
www.clicweb.org<http://www.clicweb.org> | Check us out on Facebook and Twitter

Email secured by Check Point