In a few days’ time, it will be 2019!

Here is your chance to subscribe to substance!

NISO offers subscription packages to our entire program of educational events for the information community. Our 2019 series of webinars provides a useful set of fourteen 90-minute programs, each one featuring recognized professionals discussing relevant topics and offering practical value. Our 2019 series of virtual conferences consists of 6 four-hour events on topics requiring a more in-depth examination.

NISO understands the need to stretch training dollars; the budgetary value is in maximizing the number who can attend. The NISO event registration model assumes group access. Subscribe to one of these packages and gather together an unlimited number of staff to listen in to a broadcast event. Even those with scheduling conflicts benefit, as our packages include access to an archived recording of the event.

NISO Webinars

NISO offers multiple options for subscribing to all or part of our fourteen scheduled webinars in 2019.  Review the full calendar of NISO educational events here. Then decide which subscription option offers the best value for your needs.

Click through for more information about our Buy-9-Get-5 option or our Buy-5-Get-4 option. NOTE: NISO Library Standards Alliance members get all fourteen webinars as a member benefit so there’s no need to worry about which subscription option is needed if you’ve already renewed that membership.

Paying by credit card for the Buy-9-Get-5 option? Use this form.

If using other form of payment, please use this printable form (PDF).

Paying by credit card for the customizable webinar package of Buy-5-Get-4? Use this form.

If using other form of payment, please use this printable form (PDF).

NISO Virtual Conferences

If you previously reviewed NISO’s calendar of events, you may have noticed six virtual conferences that are also scheduled for 2019. In response to feedback from our attendees, beginning in 2019, all NISO Virtual Conferences will be 4 hours in length, starting at 12:00 Noon and ending at 4:00pm (Eastern). Training Thursdays are each 90 minutes in length, 1:00pm – 2:30 pm (Eastern).

Three of those conferences include an additional Training Thursday; that means that our Buy 3, Get 3 package represents a total of nine programs.

I f paying by other means, download a printable registration form here.

Take time now to subscribe to one of these packages today!

NISO

3600 Clipper Mill Road

Suite 302

Baltimore, MD 21211-1948