There was a typo in Rick Boeder's email.  Address questions to : [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Rose

From: Rose Nelson
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2019 2:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; 'Prospector Catalog List ([log in to unmask])' <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW: Workshops- Load Profile Training

Please excuse cross postings

Auraria is hosting an Innovative Load Profile workshop at Auraria on August 6, 7, and 8, 2019.  See link below to register if you would like to participate in the workshops.  Please contact Rick Boeder ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) if you have questions about the workshop.

Good Morning-

We now have 2 workshops posted to bookwhen.  Feel free to reach out with any questions and thank you for your interest and business.

https://bookwhen.com/innovative?tags%5B%5D=load+profile+training#focus=ev-soz3-20190806000000<https://bookwhen.com/innovative?tags%5B%5D=load+profile+training%23focus=ev-soz3-20190806000000>

Thank You,

Scott Mitchell, PMP, ITILv3 I Manager of Data Services

[cid:94FB5F2F-0CA9-4EE0-BB70-39DF9638E9C4]

103 Commerce Boulevard, Suite A
Liverpool, NY  13088
O:  315.634.4577
C:  315.440.5093
E:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
www.iii.com<http://www.iii.com/>

Email secured by Check Point