Are you missing out on the personal, professional and economic benefits of presenting at CLiC Spring Workshops? There are many reasons to present and here are some quotes from your peers!

"I have never done anything like this before and I thought that I would like it and that it would help build up my confidence."

"I thought it was important to share the information I was presenting on with other library workers and I thought it would be a great way to meet, talk to, and network with librarians in another part of the state from where I am."

"The presenter gift is nice, but free registration is priceless!"

The Colorado library world has a fantastic culture of sharing.  Apply to present at any or all of the CLiC Spring Workshops.

The dates and locations for 2020 are:
Grand Junction: March 19 & 20 @ Colorado Mesa University
Fort Morgan: March 27 @ Fort Morgan High School
Pueblo: April 27 & 28 @ CSU-Pueblo

The deadline to submit proposals is 11:11 am on Monday, November 11.

Submit your proposal<https://www.clicweb.org/continuing-education/spring-workshops/call-for-presenters/> today!  Not sure if presenting is for you? Let us convince you -- take a look at our Presenter Packet<https://www.dropbox.com/s/lhcjyt9ieo7qcb0/Presenter%20Packet.pdf?dl=0>.

Questions? Just ask at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Sara Wright | Deputy Director

CLiC (Colorado Library Consortium)
7400 East Arapahoe Road, Suite 75 | Centennial, CO 80112
Office: 303.422.1150 | Direct: 720.739.4878
www.clicweb.org<http://www.clicweb.org/> | check us out on Facebook

Rose Nelson
Assistant Director
Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries