Hello,

We have relied on web logs in creating Gold Rush statistics.  Overtime, more bot traffic has inflated statistics to a point where they are no longer reliable.  We will discontinue the web log statistics at the end of this year.  The direct statistics you receive from your database providers and publishers, provide the greatest usage of content, so please continue to rely on these.  However, Gold Rush can fill in the gaps by providing statistics that show when the link resolver was used to go from citation to full text.  We added a Google Analytics code snippet to each site in mid-November.  At the beginning of the year, we will send these new Google Analytic reports to each site.  These reports will include your libraries usage of the link resolver.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Rose

Rose Nelson
Assistant Director
Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries
President -Colorado Academic Library Association (CoALA)
303-759-3399 X103
3801 E. Florida Ave.
Denver, CO 80210
https://www.coalliance.org<https://www.coalliance.org/>