*Apologies for cross posting*

This month, we’re delighted to be offering a choice of four virtual events!
In addition to our monthly webinars, we will also be hosting a half day
virtual conference, as well as kicking off another of our popular online
training series — this time, the topic is product management.

Reminder - NISO member organizations are entitled to free registration for
our webinars, and discounted registration for all other events!

Two-Part Webinar: Labor and Capacity and Building Data Science Skills
<https://www.niso.org/events/2020/03/two-part-webinar-labor-and-capacity-and-building-data-science-skills>

Part 1 (1pm ET, March 11) will focus on Labor and Capacity for Research
Data Management
<https://www.niso.org/events/2020/03/labor-and-capacity-research-data-management-part-one>,
while Part 2 (1pm ET, March 18) will look at Building Data Science Skills:
Strategic Support for the Work
<https://www.niso.org/events/2020/03/building-data-science-skills-strategic-support-work-part-two>.
Both are relevant to anyone working with, or interested in, the use of
research data in the information community.

Speakers include:

   -

   Courtney Butler, Federal Reserve Board - Kansas City;
   -

   Ron Daniel, Elsevier;
   -

   Julie Goldman, Harvard;
   -

   Stephanie Labou, University of California, San Diego;
   -

   Sophia Lafferty-Hess, Duke University;
   -

   Mark Laufersweiler, University of Oklahoma;
   -

   Rebecca Springer, ITHAKA.

Recordings will be available shortly after each webinar. Registration
information is available here
<https://www.niso.org/events/2020/03/two-part-webinar-labor-and-capacity-and-building-data-science-skills>
.

NISO Virtual Conference: Researcher Behaviors and the Impact of Technology
<https://www.niso.org/events/2020/03/researcher-behaviors-and-impact-technology>

NISO’s next virtual conference, from 12.00-4.00pm ET on March 25, will
bring together speakers from a range of disciplines, organizations, and
perspectives to discuss how the introduction of new technologies, such as
augmented reality, is increasingly shaping both how research is performed
and the outputs from that research. Registration information can be found
here
<https://www.niso.org/events/2020/03/researcher-behaviors-and-impact-technology>
!

NISO Online Training for Product Managers!

The latest NISO online training series, Agile Product and Project
Management for Information Products and Services
<https://www.niso.org/events/2020/03/agile-product-and-project-management-information-products-and-services>,
will be facilitated by Chris Shillum of Swiss House Information. Over the
course of eight weeks, attendees will learn about the stages of agile
product development, techniques for planning, managing and tracking agile
projects, roles within an agile team, and the behaviors and processes
needed for success. Suitable for early- to mid-career professionals
developing information products and services, the course runs weekly from
11.30am - 1.00pm ET, starting March 27