*Apologies for cross posting*

This month, we’re delighted to be offering a choice of four virtual events! In addition to our monthly webinars, we will also be hosting a half day virtual conference, as well as kicking off another of our popular online training series — this time, the topic is product management.

Reminder - NISO member organizations are entitled to free registration for our webinars, and discounted registration for all other events!

Two-Part Webinar: Labor and Capacity and Building Data Science Skills

Part 1 (1pm ET, March 11) will focus on Labor and Capacity for Research Data Management, while Part 2 (1pm ET, March 18) will look at Building Data Science Skills: Strategic Support for the Work. Both are relevant to anyone working with, or interested in, the use of research data in the information community.

Speakers include:

Recordings will be available shortly after each webinar. Registration information is available here

NISO Virtual Conference: Researcher Behaviors and the Impact of Technology

NISO’s next virtual conference, from 12.00-4.00pm ET on March 25, will bring together speakers from a range of disciplines, organizations, and perspectives to discuss how the introduction of new technologies, such as augmented reality, is increasingly shaping both how research is performed and the outputs from that research. Registration information can be found here

NISO Online Training for Product Managers!

The latest NISO online training series, Agile Product and Project Management for Information Products and Services, will be facilitated by Chris Shillum of Swiss House Information. Over the course of eight weeks, attendees will learn about the stages of agile product development, techniques for planning, managing and tracking agile projects, roles within an agile team, and the behaviors and processes needed for success. Suitable for early- to mid-career professionals developing information products and services, the course runs weekly from 11.30am - 1.00pm ET, starting March 27