**Apologies for cross-posting**

The holidays are just around the corner for many of us, and we know you may already be winding down — but we wanted to take a few minutes of your time to remind you to register for NISO Plus 2021 before our early bird registration ends on January 8.

As a reminder, NISO Plus 2021 is a fully virtual conference, which will take place from February 22-25 next year. The draft program is now available and, with the help of our wonderful Planning Committee, we think we’ve included something for everyone!

Where else can you be taking a deep dive into a specific standard one minute, and debating the impact of COVID-19 on our community the next?  Hearing from key influencers in the information ecosystem, then meeting up with old friends and making new ones in our gather.town social space?

So please take a couple of minutes to check NISO Plus registration off your list now — it’s one less thing to do in January!

We hope to see you there and, in the meantime, we wish you all a safe and peaceful end to 2020 and our very best wishes for 2021.

The NISO Team

NISO

3600 Clipper Mill Road, Suite 302

Baltimore, MD 21211