**Apologies for cross posting**

As a community-led organization, NISO has always made our standards and
recommended practices openly available for everyone to use and benefit
from. And events like our monthly open teleconferences, which support our
standards program, are also free for all to attend or watch the recording.

We are delighted to announce that, going forward, we are also making all
our online educational content openly available on the Cadmore-hosted NISO
video repository <https://niso.cadmoremedia.com/>, with a two-year rolling
wall. This means that everyone is now welcome to access, download, cite,
and use recordings of our monthly webinars, virtual conferences, and other
online programming from 2018 and 2019. In January 2022, we will add content
from 2020, and we will continue to share new content on an annual basis.

Our educational program features a host of expert speakers from all areas
of the information community, including  librarians like Patti Brennan
(National Libraries of Medicine), Allen Jones (The New School), and Frankie
Wilson (Bodleian Library, Oxford University); publishers such as Holly
Falk-Krzesinski (Elsevier), Susan Doerr (University of Minnesota Press),
and Jeff Lang (American Chemical Society); and service providers including
Mark Hahnel (Figshare), Phil Leahy (OpenAthens), and Oya Rieger (ITHAKA).
Topics covered in 2018 and 2019 range from artificial intelligence to open
source publishing technologies, from building diversity in the workforce to
the power of library consortia — there’s really something for everyone! All
videos include transcripts, and you can also create your own clips and
playlists — especially handy for anyone with teaching or training
responsibilities.

We hope you’ll find this additional NISO content valuable and warmly
encourage you to use it yourself, share it with others, and let us know
what you think!

With best wishes

The NISO Team

NISO