**Apologies for cross posting**

We are delighted to announce that registration is now open for our annual Humanities Roundtable on October 20, from 11.00am - 4.00pm Eastern (Canada/US).

This year’s theme is The Monograph in an Evolving Humanities Ecosystem and, as well as a closing Vision Interview with MLA Executive Director, Paula Krebs, and two Engage and Process sessions, the program will cover:

Thanks to the generous support of our current sponsors — Atla, Bloomsbury, Bowker/ProQuest, EBSCO, ITHAKA, Project MUSE, Routledge/Taylor & Francis and Wiley — we are able to keep prices the same as last year, including generous discounts for NISO members, students, and group registrations. For example, it’s just $150 for an unlimited number of attendees from your organization (three minimum).

We’ll be sharing more information about the program and speakers in the coming weeks, and we strongly encourage you to register now for this important annual event in the humanities calendar. We hope to see you there!

Thanks and best wishes

The NISO Team

NISO

3600 Clipper Mill Road, Suite 302