Our annual Humanities Roundtable
<http://www.niso.org/events/2021/10/humanities-roundtable-2021> is less
than two weeks away (October 20, from 11.00am - 4.00pm Eastern Time,
Canada/US) so, if you haven’t already done so, please be sure to book your
place
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/humanities-roundtable-2021-tickets-168312925491>
now!

This year, our focus will be on The Monograph in an Evolving Humanities
Ecosystem, and we are looking forward to hearing from experts including: Lisa
M. Bayer, AUPresses President (2021-22) and Director of the University of
Georgia Press; Liz Krznarich, Adoption Manager, DataCite; Paula Krebs,
Executive Director, Modern Language Association; and Charles Watkinson,
University of Michigan Press. There will also be ample time for you to get
involved in the discussion during two Engage and Process sessions.

*Agenda*

11:00am - 11:15am Welcome

11:15pm - 11:45pm Sustaining the Monograph

11:45am - 12:15pm Licensing and Lending of Ebooks

12:15 - 12:45pm Assessing Contribution and Value

12:45pm - 1:00pm Engage and Process Discussion Period

1:00pm - 1: 30pm Lunch Break

1:30pm - 2:00pm Real-World Product Management

2:00 - 2:30 Impact of the Pandemic

2:30pm - 3:00pm DEI: Ensuring Inclusivity

3:00pm - 3:30pm Engage and Process Discussion Period

3:30pm - 4:00pm Vision Interview

Thanks to the generous support of our current sponsors — AUPresses, Atla,
Bloomsbury, Bowker/ProQuest, EBSCO, ITHAKA, Oxford University Press,
Project MUSE, Routledge/Taylor & Francis, and Wiley — we are able to keep
registration rates the same as last year, including generous discounts for
NISO members, students, and group registrations (just $150 for an unlimited
number of attendees from your organization).

So don’t delay — register now
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/humanities-roundtable-2021-tickets-168312925491>
for this important annual event in the humanities calendar!

Thanks and best wishes

The NISO Team

NISO

3600 Clipper Mill Road, Suite 302