Our annual Humanities Roundtable is less than two weeks away (October 20, from 11.00am - 4.00pm Eastern Time, Canada/US) so, if you haven’t already done so, please be sure to book your place now!

This year, our focus will be on The Monograph in an Evolving Humanities Ecosystem, and we are looking forward to hearing from experts including: Lisa M. Bayer, AUPresses President (2021-22) and Director of the University of Georgia Press; Liz Krznarich, Adoption Manager, DataCite; Paula Krebs, Executive Director, Modern Language Association; and Charles Watkinson, University of Michigan Press. There will also be ample time for you to get involved in the discussion during two Engage and Process sessions.

Agenda

11:00am - 11:15am Welcome

11:15pm - 11:45pm Sustaining the Monograph

11:45am - 12:15pm Licensing and Lending of Ebooks

12:15 - 12:45pm Assessing Contribution and Value

12:45pm - 1:00pm Engage and Process Discussion Period

1:00pm - 1: 30pm Lunch Break

1:30pm - 2:00pm Real-World Product Management

2:00 - 2:30 Impact of the Pandemic

2:30pm - 3:00pm DEI: Ensuring Inclusivity

3:00pm - 3:30pm Engage and Process Discussion Period

3:30pm - 4:00pm Vision Interview

Thanks to the generous support of our current sponsors — AUPresses, Atla, Bloomsbury, Bowker/ProQuest, EBSCO, ITHAKA, Oxford University Press, Project MUSE, Routledge/Taylor & Francis, and Wiley — we are able to keep registration rates the same as last year, including generous discounts for NISO members, students, and group registrations (just $150 for an unlimited number of attendees from your organization)

So don’t delay — register now for this important annual event in the humanities calendar!

Thanks and best wishes

The NISO Team

NISO

3600 Clipper Mill Road, Suite 302