Please excuse cross postings:

Hello

The CAL Mentorship Interest Group is looking for interested Colorado library staff and leaders to sign up to participate in this program as mentors!

Our interest group is dedicated to facilitating mentorship programs for interested and motivated library staff throughout Colorado, and increasing diversity in library leadership by empowering library workers, library administrators, and information professionals from marginalized and underrepresented groups to connect with each other and share professional knowledge and experience for career growth.

We are offering a variety of  mentorship opportunities and are currently recruiting mentors for each mentorship type.  We think that you would be a perfect fit for one or more of our mentoring options!

Thanks to the generous support of the Jefferson County Public Library, you do not need to be a CAL member to participate.

We encourage you to visit the CAL website to:

If you have any questions, or need more information, feel free to contact us at any time at [log in to unmask].

If you are not interested, or simply do not have the time in the coming year to be considered as a mentor, let us know and we can remove you from our list.

Thanks, on behalf of the CAL Leadership Development Committee!

Rose Nelson

Assistant Director/Prospector Coordinator

Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries

303-759-3399 X103

3801 E. Florida Ave.

Denver, CO 80210