**Apologies for cross posting**

Our popular virtual conference program continues in 2022 with six half-day
events, and we are delighted to once again offer you the chance to buy
three and get three free
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/buy-3-get-3-2022-niso-virtual-conferences-registration-199365727257>
— a 50% discount on the full price, with a further discount for NISO
members and students! What’s more, the registration fee for organizations
allows an unlimited number of your staff members to attend, making this a
great (and cost-effective) option for continuing professional development
for all.

All virtual conferences run from 12:00pm - 4:00pm (ET, US/Canada), and
feature expert speakers from across the whole information community, with
regular breaks, as well as plenty of time for Q&A. The program for 2022 is
as follows:

January 26, 2022

The User Experience: Just Fix It
<https://www.niso.org/events/2022/01/user-experience-just-fix-it>

Hear from a group of industry professionals with experience of enhancing
the user experience in various ways, while keeping an eye on technical
debt, costs, and time.

March 23, 2022

Digitization, Discovery, and Use
<https://www.niso.org/events/2022/03/digitization-discovery-and-use>

Stakeholders across the information community have poured significant
resources into the creation of digitized collections, with varying degrees
of success. The speakers at this virtual conference will share case studies
from a variety of institutions and organizations.

May 25, 2022

Text and Data Mining
<https://www.niso.org/events/2022/05/text-and-data-mining>

This virtual conference will provide an “explainer” for information
professionals tasked with supporting researchers who are just beginning to
engage with TDM, and wondering how to pull the data they need, how it is
structured, and how they can expect to engage with it.

August 24, 2022

Open Source and Community-Supported Infrastructure
<https://www.niso.org/events/2022/08/open-source-and-community-supported-infrastructure>

To ensure long-term success, community organizations need to consider which
of the spectrum of models currently in use  will best sustain key
information infrastructure. This virtual conference will bring together a
group of experts to address these and other questions about the expansion
of open source and community-supported infrastructure.

September 21, 2022

Building Access, Openness, and Sharing
<https://www.niso.org/events/2022/09/building-access-openness-and-sharing>

What do we need in order to build a research environment where streamlined
digital access is the norm? Focusing on both platform technology and the
policies that govern those platforms, this virtual event will look at some
of the practices and policies that are critical to supporting expanded
access and sharing of scholarship.

October 26, 2022

Building an Equitable, Global Research Community
<https://www.niso.org/events/2022/10/building-equitable-global-research-community>

Irrespective of discipline, it’s essential that the high-quality research
being undertaken everywhere is brought to the fore. The speakers in this
virtual conference will offer plenty of food for creative thought in terms
of innovation — though they may have more questions than answers!

More information about all virtual conferences, including speakers and
topics, will be available on our events page nearer the time. Make sure
your organization’s staff can be part of all these important and timely
discussions by booking our special Buy Three, Get Three package
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/buy-3-get-3-2022-niso-virtual-conferences-registration-199365727257>
now! Further discounts are available for NISO members and students, and all
registrants will receive a recording of the conference after it ends.

We hope to see you there!

Best wishes from the NISO Team

PS You can also check out our whole 2022 educational events program here
<https://www.niso.org/niso-io/2021/11/2022-educational-events-announced>!

NISO

3600 Clipper Mill Road, Suite 302

Baltimore, MD 21211