**Apologies for cross posting**

Our next virtual conference, from 12.00- 4.00pm ET (Canada/US) on November
17, focuses on the important topic of Open Research
<https://www.niso.org/events/2021/11/open-research> — making the entire
research process more transparent, and results more accessible, in the
interest of reproducibility and verification. What is  the current state of
open research around the world? How can we identify — and meet — the needs
of different communities?

Our agenda will cover a broad range of topics, including open peer review,
data-sharing,  reproducibility, and metrics for open access outputs, as
well as the current and future role of publication in preserving the
scholarly record.

Confirmed speakers include: Toby Green, Coherent Digital; Glenn Hampson,
Open Scholarship Initiative; Alison Mudditt, PLOS; and Jason Priem and
Heather Piwowar, OurResearch.org — with more to follow!

Sign up now
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/niso-virtual-conference-open-research-registration-129926952011>
— registration includes an unlimited number of attendees from your
organization (discounts for NISO members)

We hope to see you at one or more of our upcoming events, and thanks as
always for your support!

Best wishes

The NISO Team

NISO