Please excuse cross postings:

The Colorado State Library is working with Pat Wagner to revamp offer our popular Successful Supervision workshop again in 2022!
This unique experience will span 9 weeks (meeting every other week) starting on February 16, 2022, and ending on April 13, 2022, and will be a blend of 5 live, online sessions, asynchronous videos, homework assignments, and reflection designed to help participants explore and practice crucial supervision concepts, models, and strategies. Successful Supervision will be open to any Colorado library staff currently working as a supervisor in a Colorado library (public, academic, school, or special).
Curious if this blended workshop is right for you? We strongly encourage you to attend our How You Can Benefit from the 2022 Successful Supervision Workshop, to learn more about what will be covered, participation requirements, required technology, and more.
This introductory webinar will be held on January 12, 2022, from 11-12 PM. You can register for this webinar here: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88619226942
The webinar will also be archived for those who are unable to attend the live session.
Questions? Contact Christine Kreger at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.