**Apologies for cross-posting**

We’re delighted to share news of our upcoming virtual events next month:

Monthly webinar — free for NISO members

The Library’s Role in the Research Process and Workflow

Wednesday, March 9, 11.00am - 12.30pm Eastern Standard Time (Canada/US)

While books and journals are still part and parcel of their services, research libraries also support more complicated channels of information dissemination and engagement. What does this mean for the functions academic libraries serve? After years of library assessment activities, what are the critical services and contributions that libraries bring to their institutions? And how can library service providers best support these? Speakers include: G. Sayeed Choudhury, Johns Hopkins University; Michael Levine-Clark, University of Denver Libraries; Judith C. Russell, University of Florida; and Suzanne Wones, Harvard University.

Register here (includes an unlimited number of attendees from your organization)

Virtual conference — discounts for NISO members

Digitization, Discovery, and Use

Wednesday, March 23, 12.00pm - 4.00pm Eastern Standard Time (Canada/US)

Stakeholders across the information community have poured significant resources into the creation of digitized collections, with varying degrees of success. Since the final resources get used by students as well as researchers, what steps are needed to improve and support swift discovery of these resources at the point of need? Are they properly accessible? What technologies were used in creating the digital forms, and how well are they working? Where do “digitize-and-return” projects fit into all this? The speakers at this virtual conference will share case studies from a variety of institutions and organizations, which will include a vision interview with Mike Furlough of the Hathi Trust.

Register here (includes an unlimited number of attendees from your organization)

This is also your last chance to sign up for our Buy Three, Get Three virtual conferences package!

Please see our events page for more information, including updates on confirmed speakers.

Best wishes

The NISO Team

NISO

3600 Clipper Mill Road, Suite 302