**Apologies for cross posting**

Registration is open now for our next virtual conference, from 12.00pm - 4.00pm Eastern Time (US/Canada) on Wednesday, March 23, which will provide a library perspective on the important topic of Digitization, Discovery, and Use.

Stakeholders across the information community have poured significant resources into the creation of digitized collections, with varying degrees of success. Taking a case study approach, the speakers at this virtual conference will consider what steps are needed to improve and support swift discovery of these resources at the point of need? Are they properly accessible? What technologies were used in creating the digital forms, and how well are they working? Where do “digitize-and-return” projects fit into all this?

Representing a range of library organizations, speakers include: Julia Corrin, Carnegie Mellon University; Nicole Finzer, Northwestern University; Mike Furlough,The HathiTrust; and Edward Galloway, University of Pittsburgh.

As always, registration includes an unlimited number of attendees from your organization and there are discounts for NISO members. Or sign up for our Buy Three, Get Three package, so you and your colleagues can attend all our virtual conferences in 2022 for half price (including further discounts for NISO members):

We hope to see you on March 23!

Best wishes

The NISO Team

NISO