**Apologies for cross posting**

We’re delighted to announce that the NISO-BISG Changing Standards Landscape Forum is back in person at the American Library Association’s Annual Conference in Washington, DC! If you’ll be attending the conference, we very much hope you’ll join us for this popular event — free and open to all registered ALA attendees — from 12.00-4.00pm EDT on June 24 (room to be confirmed).

The theme this year is The Book: Usage, Economics, and the Future, and the program features:

We hope you’ll join us for what promises to be an interesting and valuable discussion — open to all registered ALA attendees (no additional registration needed for this event).

Best wishes

The NISO Team

NISO

3600 Clipper Mill Road, Suite 302