IFLA, DLF - ANNOUNCE, SPARC Open Data, SPARC, FedLib, and CARL ALLIANCE-L

**Apolgies for cross posting**

Our next virtual conference takes place from 12.00 - 4.00pm ET on October 26. We will be focusing on the important issue of making the research community more equitable globally. Irrespective of where it’s being undertaken, it’s essential that high-quality research everywhere is brought to the fore. How can we better ensure that the important work being done in less visible locations or facilities is more discoverable and properly recognized? What role can  preprint services play? What networks or platforms are needed? The speakers in this virtual conference will offer plenty of food for creative thought in terms of innovation — though they may have more questions than answers!

Confirmed speakers for Building an Equitable Global Research Community include: Juan Pablo Alperin, Public Knowledge Project; Gali Halevy and Ross Potter, Clarivate; Ylann Schemm, Elsevier Foundation; Carolina Tanigushi, SciELO; and Lombe Tembo, ORCID.

Register now for this virtual conference! Registration covers an unlimited number of staff from your organization, and we will share the recording to all registrants within two business days of the event. Discounts are available for NISO members and students.

We hope to see you there!

Best wishes

The NISO Team

NISO