**Apologies for cross posting**

What do you see as top priorities for the information community right now?
What are our biggest challenges and opportunities? How should we be
addressing them? And who should be involved?

If you have ideas to share, then we warmly invite you to submit a proposal
<https://forms.gle/1p24R8DVKeCXdssX7> for the NISO Plus 2023 conference
<https://niso.plus/>, taking place online on February 14-16 2023. It’s the
perfect opportunity for you to engage with other individuals and
organizations from across the information community — and around the world
— on the hot topics that you and your organization care about. What’s more,
where appropriate, the ideas that generate the most interest then get taken
forward as potential NISO work projects!

Broad topics of interest include (but aren't limited to): archiving and
preservation; cutting-edge ideas; global issues; information quality and
ethics; metadata; metrics; open research; research infrastructure; and
sustainability. As part of our ongoing efforts to improve and support
diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility (DEIA) in the information
community <https://groups.niso.org/higherlogic/ws/public/download/26870>,
we strongly encourage, and will prioritize, proposals that reflect a
variety of perspectives — geographical, organizational, functional, etc —
and that acknowledge and address DEIA challenges and opportunities. We
therefore recommend that your proposal includes either confirmed speakers
or examples of who you plan to invite to speak.

Please note that all sessions will comprise a live screening of
pre-recorded presentations (45 minutes maximum), followed by a live online
audience discussion period (30-45 minutes), so your presentations must be
ready for recording during December 2022 and January 2023.

This call for proposals will be open through November 7, 2022. All
submissions will be reviewed by a subset of the NISO Plus 2023 Planning
Committee <https://niso.plus/np23-planning-committee/>, and we will inform
everyone of their decision during the first week of December.

We very much look forward to hearing your ideas!

Thanks and best wishes

The NISO Team

NISO

3600 Clipper Mill Road, Suite 302