**Apologies for cross posting**

Thanks to our fantastic global planning committee
<https://niso.plus/np23-planning-committee/>, the program for NISO Plus 2023
<http://niso.plus/> is shaping up nicely, as you can see from this draft
schedule <https://np23.sched.com/>. As always, in addition to the invited
sessions, we are looking to you — the information community — to share your
ideas for the program too! We’ve already received some great proposals and
we know that more are underway so, in response to a number of requests, we
are extending the deadline through the end of this week. So, if you have
ideas that you want to share with the information community, please submit
your proposal <https://forms.gle/1p24R8DVKeCXdssX7> before midnight
(Eastern Time) on November 11.

And don’t forget — early bird registration is open now
<https://niso.plus/register/> for the conference, with even deeper
discounts for NISO members and for groups of five or more. Students,
retirees, unemployed professionals, and those in lower income countries can
register for just $30. So sign up now to join hundreds of your information
colleagues from around the world!

We’re able to keep registration affordable for everyone thanks to our
wonderful sponsors: Access Innovations <https://www.accessinn.com/>, Aries
Systems <https://www.ariessys.com/>, ASME <https://www.asme.org/>, ASTM
<https://www.astm.org/>, Atla <https://www.atla.com/>, Bowker
<http://www.bowker.com/>, Cadmore Media <https://cadmore.media/>, Digital
Science <https://www.digital-science.com/>, figshare <https://figshare.com/>,
MLA <https://www.mla.org/>, Project MUSE <https://muse.jhu.edu/>,
Silverchair <https://www.silverchair.com/>, SPIE <https://spie.org/>,
University
of Delaware Library, Museums, and Press <https://library.udel.edu/>, and
the University of Stony Brook <https://www.stonybrook.edu/>. We are deeply
grateful to them all — and we’d love you to join them in showing your
support for the information community! Please see our sponsorship page
<https://niso.plus/sponsorships/> for more information.

Thanks and best wishes

The NISO Team

NISO