Please excuse cross postings:

Can it be?
Why yes, it can!

It's the invitation to share your stories with the 11 other states in the Mountain Plains Library Association!
If you have news, challenges, or general fun mid-winter holiday stories and pictures that you're willing to share, we are looking forward to getting it into the next newsletter!

All you need to do is follow this link:

https://mpla.us/documents/newsletter-information/newsletter-article-submission/ and upload your story.

Please share your story by Monday, January 8th to get it into the next newsletter.

Don't have time or concerned about the logistics for using the website?  You can send your information to me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> and I'll work with you to tweak your story as you would like it and get it sent to the MPLA Newsletter Editor.

As always, if you have questions, concerns, or want some clarification, please give me a yell!

Cheers and hoping you all are enjoying the holiday season,

Elena

Elena Rosenfeld
Wearing the Colorado Rep to MPLA hat