Please excuse cross postings:

Nominations are open now for the 2024 MPLA Awards! Nominate a colleague today at https://mpla.us/community/mpla-awards/

Awards include the MPLA Dan Chaney Unsung Hero Award, the MPLA Beginning Professional Award, the MPLA Innovator Award, and more! The nomination deadline is April 1, 2024, and awards will be presented at the upcoming Mountain Plains Library Association / Utah Library Association conference in Salt Lake City, May 8-10.

It's easy to nominate a colleague (or yourself!), and we love recognizing all the great work happening in libraries across MPLA-land. Questions? Email [log in to unmask].

Guidelines:

·         You must be a member of MPLA to submit a nomination.

·         Some awards require the potential recipient to be an MPLA member, but not all of them.

·         The due date is April 1, 2024 (no joke!)

·         Be sure to check the MPLA website for details. https://mpla.us/community/mpla-awards/

Not an MPLA member but you’re intrigued by this? Check to see if MPLA might be right for you!  MPLA is a 12-state regional library organization with a focus on education and sharing. Explore the organization and check out our membership page today!

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me!

Take care,

Sarah

Sarah Daniels

Colorado Representative to MPLA