GOLDRUSH-L Archives

October 2012

GOLDRUSH-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Goldrush Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2012 16:40:35 +0000
Hello,

As many of you are probably aware three publishers have recently changed their agreements with Ebsco, resulting in the removal of certain embargoed titles and the addition of new titles from other publishers.  The main databases affected are Academic Search Elite, Academic Search Premier and Academic Search Complete.  To see a list of titles removed/added to Ebsco databases see:

http://support.epnet.com/knowledge_base/detail.php?id=6148

We received updated title lists of all the Ebsco databases just yesterday.  I have spot checked a few of these titles and it looks like the title lists accurately reflect the latest holdings in Ebsco.  We will update the 3 Academic Search databases today and over the next couple of weeks update the remaining Ebsco databases.

If you do find any problems with coverage dates, please report them to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Thanks,

Rose

Rose Nelson
Assistant Director