GOLDRUSH-L Archives

January 2019

GOLDRUSH-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Goldrush Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2019 17:48:12 +0000
Hello,

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with the  Gold Rush Subscriptions (ERM) module.  It's running very slowly in general and there are intermittent error messages. It's more problematic for sites with large numbers of subscriptions.  Our developers are looking into the issue right now and hope to have it resolved soon.  I will send a follow up email once the Subscriptions module is fully restored.

Thanks for your patience.

Rose

Rose Nelson
Gold Rush Coordinator