GOLDRUSH-L Archives

June 2005

GOLDRUSH-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Scott Stockton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 2005 22:25:21 +0000
Hello all,

I have good news and bad news.  We believe we now have all of our DNS problems sorted out with our ISP.  It is possible that the new DNS information has still not propogated out to the whole internet, and that is still the problem.

It is also possible that there really is something wrong with the new server.  Anyway, we'll be continuing to work on the problem and will let everyone know as soon as we get things going.

Thanks!

Scott