GOLDRUSH-L Archives

July 2008

GOLDRUSH-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Goldrush Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2008 16:06:05 -0600
Hello,

Gale article targets have now been updated.  Targets for the major databases
such as General One File, Academic One File, and Expanded Academic work
fine.  We are still having some problems with some of the Resource Centers,
particularly LRC.   If you do have on of the larger databases, this isn't an
issue because most of the content in LRC is covered in the aggregated
databases so we can rely on these article link targets.  A couple of sites
only have LRC or HRC.  We are currently working to resolve problems in
linking to these.  Linking to Gale articles should be much more stable for
the most part.  However if you do encounter problems with these new targets,
do let us know.

Thanks,

Rose

Rose Nelson