GOLDRUSH-L Archives

February 2012

GOLDRUSH-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2012 21:40:02 +0000
Sender:
Goldrush Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Hello,

Gold Rush Link Resolver is having some problems resolving PubMed IDs.  Typically, if a PubMed id is submitted to GR Linker, it looks it up and presents a link to an article if the institution subscribes to the resource.  However, if you look up a PubMed ID in article finder or if a PMID is passed from the source to GR Linker it is resulting in an error message.  This only affects PubMed IDs.  All other links should work.  Our developers are aware of the issue and currently working on a fix.  I will send out a message once the problem has been resolved.  We apologize for the temporary inconvenience.

Thanks

Rose

Rose Nelson
Systems Librarian