GOLDRUSH-L Archives

August 2005

GOLDRUSH-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Scott Stockton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 17:39:18 +0000
Hello all!

We've placed new versions of Gold Rush documentation on our download site to reflect the new Gold Rush V4 that will be released next Wednesday (8/31).

You can download the new docs at:

   http://grweb.coalliance.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=downloads

There are only minor changes to the Gold Rush Public Screens document, but you will probably want to look at the new Target Management features in the Gold Rush Customization Guide and in Managing Gold Rush Linker.

I suggest you review the Gold Rush V4 Release Notes, which will give you a fairly brief rundown on the changes in V4.  After reading it, you will probably be able to tell which documentation you need to review for the way your library uses Gold Rush.

If we end up making any more last minute changes to the documentation, we'll post a message to this list, but at this point, we're hoping they're in their  final form.

Scott