GOLDRUSH-L Archives

December 2014

GOLDRUSH-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Goldrush Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2014 19:26:40 +0000
Hello
The Gold Rush central knowledge base is currently unavailable due to a technical issue that we are aware of and in the process of resolving.  This problem affects Gold Rush Holdings and the ability to add a database to your local holdings.  It also affects the comparison reports since reports are accessed from the central knowledge base.  This does not affect your public interface, Gold Rush Linker or the Subscriptions module.  If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me directly.  I will send out an email update just as soon as we have fixed the problem.

Thanks for your patience and Happy Holidays!

Rose

Rose Nelson
Assistant Director
Prospector/Gold Rush Coordinator