GOLDRUSH-L Archives

February 2012

GOLDRUSH-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Goldrush Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 2012 16:26:39 +0000
Hello,

The Open J-Gate database has been down now for several months.  I have removed the database from Gold Rush because links to journals were failing.    It now requires a username and password to access the site and it isn't clear from the website if they still provide complete  full text coverage of open access journals or how to search for journals.   There is nothing you need to do at this point as the database has been completely removed from Gold Rush.   If at some point we are able to link to journals within this database, we will re-add it to Gold Rush.  The website still exists, but it does require a login to access it.  http://j-gate.informindia.co.in/ .

Let us know if you have any questions.

Rose

Rose Nelson
Systems Librarian