GOLDRUSH-L Archives

May 2011

GOLDRUSH-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Paul Rolland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Goldrush Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 May 2011 14:04:46 -0600
Hi Rose,

Is the attached file what you're needing?  I generated it by following this link

http://www.jstor.org/action/showMyTitleDelimitedList

from a computer under the College network that is in our JSTOR IP range.

Paul

Paul Rolland
Reference/Electronic Resources Librarian
Tomlinson Library
Mesa State College
1200 College Place
Grand Junction, CO 81501
(970) 248-1997
fax 248-1930

>>> Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]> 5/3/2011 11:26 AM >>>
Hello,

I have been working with JSTOR to get title lists of the Current
Scholarship Program for Gold Rush subscribers.  I have received an email
from Edward Dutton of JSTOR with details on how to access CSP titles and
a list of libraries that subscribe to these titles.  Please review the
email below and let me know if you have questions about how to get
access to your JSTOR title lists that include CSP titles.  If a
representative from each of the libraries below could send me your JSTOR
lists, I will upload these title lists into your GR holdings and create
new database(s) for JSTOR CSP.  This way, your JSTOR titles will not be
affected when we update the generic JSTOR title lists in Gold Rush.  Of
course, from time to time, you will also need to update the JSTOR CSP
databases, but since you will be able to access these title lists
directly from your JSTOR account, this should be relatively simple to
do.  I will provide instruction on how to do this through a special
webinar session for any library that subscribes to JSTOR CSP databases.
I will schedule a date/time for this webinar soon.

Libraries that subscribe to CSP titles in JSTOR.  Please read the email
below from Edward Dutton.  Also, if you subscribe to CSP titles, but are
not on the list below, let me know.

Aquinas College

Cleveland State Community College

Colorado College

Colorado Mountain College

Colorado Christian University

Fort Lewis College

Mesa State College

Nashville State Community College

Pacific Lutheran University

Presbyterian College and Theological Seminary

Rhode Island School of Design

University of South Carolina, Aiken

Western State College of Colorado

Thanks,