GOLDRUSH-L Archives

September 2005

GOLDRUSH-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Jurries Elaine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Goldrush Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 09:49:00 -0600
Hi George,

In the Gold Rush admin module, I am getting this error message, which I
assume is related to the problem you reported below:

Error Occurred While Processing Request
Error Executing Database Query.
Server configuration denies access to data source

Please try the following:
Enable Robust Exception Information to provide greater detail about the
source of errors. In the Administrator, click Debugging & Logging >
Debugging Settings, and select the Robust Exception Information option.
Check the ColdFusion documentation to verify that you are using the
correct syntax.
Search the Knowledge Base to find a solution to your problem.

Browser   Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET
CLR 1.1.4322)
Remote Address   132.194.32.181
Referrer
http://grstaff.coalliance.org/reports/index.cfm?fuseaction=alljtprovider
s&search=yes
Date/Time   15-Sep-05 09:44 AM

Thanks,
Elaine

Elaine F. Jurries
Science & Engineering Bibliographer
Auraria Library
1100 Lawrence St.
Denver, CO 80204
voice: 303-556-2622
fax:   303-556-3528

Serving the University of Colorado at Denver & Health Sciences
Center-Downtown Denver Campus, Metropolitan State College of Denver, and
Community College of Denver