Recently we have been having some problems with our CISCO router at the Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries.  This has resulted in network micro-outages lasting from a few seconds to a few minutes scattered throughout the day.  In order to help resolve this problem we will be doing some router maintainence between 5pm-6pm on Thursday April 20th.

We may be down for up to one hour (hopefully less) and all Alliance services will not be available during this work.  The primary systems that will be down include:

Prospector
Gold Rush
Voyager at CSM
The Alliance website
The CDP Website

We apologize for the inconvenience but we realize that getting this problem fixed is of the highest priority.

George

George Machovec
Associate Director
Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries