Hi George.  Hope things are well with you and Rose and the other folks you work with.

I downloaded this report at the end of September – but only today got around to looking at it for some title count work that I am doing.  I was so excited to get this because I had been downloading each vendor list quarterly on my own – painstaking, but necessary for some of our ACRL and other reports.

Good news:  it has only my providers/databases listed.

Bad news:  it has all of their titles, not just those titles to which we subscribe.  I immediately noticed this because of the list of American Institute of Physics/Scitation title list – it’s pretty lengthy on the downloaded report (170+ titles) and we only subscribe to 3 titles.

The data from the “Hide” column does not appear on the report  ----and if that is on purpose, then the data is also NOT being taken into consideration when developing the report.

I hope this makes sense and I hope it’s an easy fix.

As you know, the report is massive, so I am not attaching a copy.  Feel free to login into our account and see what I’m talking about.

Thanks for looking into this for us.

Chris

Christine E. Ryan

UC Foundation Associate Professor &

Electronic Resources Librarian

University of Tennessee at Chattanooga

voice:  423-425-4470

email: [log in to unmask]

This correspondence should be considered public record and subject to public inspection pursuant to the Tennessee Public Records Act.