Hello Rose,

I would like to attend the test session.

-Rosemary

From: Goldrush Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rose Nelson
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2010 1:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Gold Rush Training through Webinar

Hello  All,

A couple of months ago, we offered a Gold Rush training session through webinar.  Unfortunately, the software we were using at the time did not work very well in a multi-user environment.  We are currently exploring some other webinar options.  Before we select a different vendor, we want to be sure that the software we choose can support at least 15 simultaneous sites in various geographical regions.

On Wednesday, June 16 from 11:00-11:15 MST/10 PST/12 CST/1 EST , I am offering a short webinar with several people around the country to see how GoToMeeting, a webinar software we are currently experimenting with handles multiple connections.  Please let me know, if you are able and willing to participate in this short demo.  I will then send an email out with login information for anyone who can join me.  Again, it will only take about 15 minutes.

Thanks,

Rose

Rose Nelson

Systems Librarian