Hello,

The New England Journal of Medicine has recently changed publisher platforms from Highwire to Atypon.  If you get this journal from Highwire, you can update the journal URL from content.nejm.org to www.nejm.org .   However, doi-based article links still don’t work because CrossRef has not updated NEJM to the new domain.  (Thanks to Chris Ryan from UTC-Chattanooga for discovering this.)  I am working with NEJM and CrossRef to resolve this problem.  I will send out a follow up email once the issue is resolved.  Thanks for your patience.  We realize this is a very popular journal so we hope to have this resolved soon.

Rose

Rose Nelson

Systems Librarian

Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries