Hello,

We have recently updated the Collection of Multidisciplinary Journals (open access).  There were several titles on this list that were no longer open access.  There was also a lot of overlap with this list and other major OA databases such as Open J-Gate and DOAJ.  The list was close to 3,000 titles and is now whittled down to 152 titles, which seem to be fairly unique to the list.  I haven’t seen much if any duplication with other OA lists.

 If you find titles that aren’t OA on the list, please let us know.  Also, if you haven’t yet added this list to your holdings, you can do so under the Holdings module in Gold Rush.  It’s listed under the provider “Open Access Journals”.

Rose Nelson

Systems Librarian

Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries

http://www.coalliance.org