Please excuse cross postings:

Just a quick reminder:

Hello,

We are in the process of upgrading our hardware and moving Gold Rush to a new server.  Gold Rush will be down from 8am to about noon Mountain Time this Saturday. This upgrade affects all Gold Rush-Gold Rush Reports, Collection Analysis, Staff module, A-Z/link resolver and the Subscriptions module.  The move requires repointing DNS to the new server. We will start making these DNS changes on Friday evening so they get a head start on propagating.  We expect that Gold Rush might be a bit slow initially after the upgrade and you may experience intermittent access (due to DNS propagation) throughout the weekend.  We apologize for the temporary inconvenience.  I will send out another reminder once Gold Rush is fully restored.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Rose

Rose Nelson
Assistant Director
Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries
President Elect-Colorado Academic Library Association
303-759-3399 X103
3801 E. Florida Ave.
Denver, CO 80210
https://www.coalliance.org<https://www.coalliance.org/>