Hello,

We have added a drop down box to the Browse Subscription window where you can select to see the first 20, 50, 100, 500, or All subscription records on screen.   We added this enhancement because it was becoming increasingly difficult to retrieve large numbers (200-300) subscription records at once.  You can still sort by the column headers on the browse screen as well.  I hope this enhancement makes retrieving subscription records a lot easier.    Please let me know if you have questions about the enhancement.

Rose

Rose Nelson

Assistant Director

Colorado Alliance of Research Libraries

President -Colorado Academic Library Association (CoALA)

303-759-3399 X103

3801 E. Florida Ave.

Denver, CO 80210

https://www.coalliance.org