GOLDRUSH-L Archives

June 2011

GOLDRUSH-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Diane Westerfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Goldrush Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2011 15:28:01 +0000
Hi,
I would like to attend.  I have jury duty scheduled for June 20, hopefully I will not be dragged into some long trial!
Thanks,

Diane Westerfield, Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian
Tutt Library, Colorado College
(719) 389-6661
(719) 389-6082 (fax)