GOLDRUSH-L Archives

February 2015

GOLDRUSH-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Rose Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Goldrush Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2015 16:18:56 +0000
Hello,

We have re-organized Gold Rush Reports to make it easier to access the report you need.

After you login to the Staff Toolbox and click on the "Reports" tab, you will see a list of  buttons on the left hand side of the page.  Your library holdings reports are under Holdings Reports/Exports.   In the center of the page you will see a list of all databases in the Central Knowledge Base.  This replaces the former General  Reports section.  For example, if you would like to see a list of titles in a particular database (remember this is the Global view, not your local holdings), simply search for a database by name and download the list in the desired format (CSV, Excel, PDF, etc.)  This list also  shows the most recent date a database was updated in the global knowledge base.   To see databases in your local holdings, click on the Gold Rush link to the left of the Reports module.  This information is also displayed when you first login to http://grcompare.coalliance.org

The last item under Reports is "Compare Library Catalogs".  This is a new feature in development that will allow libraries to compare library catalog holdings to other MARC record sets such as ebook collections or other libraries, etc..  Initially, we are developing this product for CO Alliance member libraries, but we do plan to license it outside of our consortium.  If you would like more information about this product, please contact me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Let me know if you have any questions.

Rose

Rose Nelson
Assistant Director