GOLDRUSH-L Archives

October 2009

GOLDRUSH-L@LIST.COALLIANCE.ORG

From:
Chris Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Goldrush Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Oct 2009 12:32:06 -0400
Hi George.  Hope things are well with you and Rose and the other folks
you work with.

I downloaded this report at the end of September - but only today got
around to looking at it for some title count work that I am doing.  I
was so excited to get this because I had been downloading each vendor
list quarterly on my own - painstaking, but necessary for some of our
ACRL and other reports.

Good news:  it has only my providers/databases listed.

Bad news:  it has all of their titles, not just those titles to which we
subscribe.  I immediately noticed this because of the list of American
Institute of Physics/Scitation title list - it's pretty lengthy on the
downloaded report (170+ titles) and we only subscribe to 3 titles.

The data from the "Hide" column does not appear on the report  ----and
if that is on purpose, then the data is also NOT being taken into
consideration when developing the report.

I hope this makes sense and I hope it's an easy fix.

As you know, the report is massive, so I am not attaching a copy.  Feel
free to login into our account and see what I'm talking about.

Thanks for looking into this for us.

Chris

Christine E. Ryan
UC Foundation Associate Professor &
Electronic Resources Librarian
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
voice:  423-425-4470
email: [log in to unmask]
This correspondence should be considered public record and subject to
public inspection pursuant to the Tennessee Public Records Act.